The Model: Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory 2019 marks a decade since the launch of the RSV4 Factory, by Max Biaggi back in 2009. And now the ...
Sepang Racing Team will field an all-star line-up for the first ever 8 Hours of Sepang round of the FIM Endurance World Championship (EWC) on ...
LATEST VIDEOS! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & LIKE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL I-MOTOTV
• Best road-handling 250cc • Inverted front forks • Possess the R-series DNA siblings of the R6 and R1M When the 1st gen R25 debuted five years ago, the YZF-R25 quickly became a very popular model in Malaysia. And why not? A smooth, quick-revving 249cc parallel twin-cylinder engine supported by ...
BMW Motorrad Malaysia introduces the BMW C 400 X and BMW C 400 GT urban scooters, BMW F 750 GS BMW R 1250 RTBMW Motorrad Malaysia today unveiled a portfolio of new dynamic and premium motorcycles from its adventure, touring and urban scooter segments. The new motorcycles introduced are the ...
Modenas Bajaj Pulsar Dare Venture Malaysia Edition winners Congratulations all winners! 1. Leong Choon Yip, Modenas Bajaj Pulsar + RM5,000 2. Paavigness Rao, Modenas Bajaj V15 + RM3,000 3. Nik Norpahana Yasmin Nik Wel, Modenas MR2 + RM1,500 A B
GoodKredit Malaysia (GoodKredit), the country’s first automated short-term microloan provider, will empower Malaysians in need of urgent funds with a quick financial solution. Utilising state-of-the-art technology and credit scoring algorithms via mobile devices, this is another essential step in the development of an inclusive financial system in Malaysia. It is well ...
KAWASAKI MOTORS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. ’s added to its lightweight supernaked class with the introduction of its naked lightweight street-fighters the Kawasaki’s Z Series, the Z250 ABS and Z400 SE ABS. The all new Z250 ABS and Z400 ABS is clad iwith aggressive new styling. Inspired by the Sugomi ...
Selangor & F.T. Motorcycle & Scooter Dealers Association (SFTMSDA) celebrates its 41st Anniversary. The association was formed back in 1978. The president Mr Kuoh Hai Kong gives the opening speech. Mr Oh Chin Loong (left) and Dato Seri Wilson Tan GPX Demon 150R and Gentleman 200 on display. Mr Allen Goh from ...
• The retail price of RON97 petrol increased by 12 sen per liter from RM2.68 per liter to RM2.80 per liter • RON95 petrol retail price remains at RM2.08 per liter • Diesel retail price remains at RM2.18 per liter. Based on the weekly retail price of petroleum products using the Automatic Pricing ...
• 2nd CKD Model from Bukit Raja Assembly Plant • The All-new Toyota Yaris has been designed with a class-above, high-status image. • Yaris is the first hatchback produced from Bukit Raja Assembly Plant UMW Toyota Motor (UMWT), the exclusive authorised importer and distributor of Toyota vehicles in Malaysia, launched ...
• Phuket Bike Week celebrates it’s 25th Anniversary • Drawing over 10,000 motorcyclist and 50,000 visitors from 30 countries • Fun in the Sun! PHUKET BIKE WEEK 2019 “WORLD RIDE TOGETHER”, the legendary event in Asia, celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2019. Large gathering of motorcyclists, drawing over 10,000 motorcycles, 50,000 ...
• Alex Rins kept his cool to execute perfect maiden MotoGP victory. • Team SUZUKI ECSTAR celebrate first win since 2016. • Championship after 3 rounds 5 way battle with Dovizioso leads heading to Europe The Circuit of the Americas (COTA) witnessed a drama-filled race 20 lap race, with Marc Marquez immediately ...
An incredible start from Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK) in Race 2 but Rea couldn’t hold off Alvaro Bautista (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati) as the Spaniard battled through to take his 11th consecutive race win of the year! Total domination from Ducati V4-R! Local hero Michael van der Mark ...
Aruba IT Ducati Alvaro Bautista makes it 10/10 wins on the trot with race one in the bag at Assen TT. Kawasaki’s Jonathan Rea plays again second fiddle for the 10th time too. Yamaha’s Alex Lowes took the final podium spot ahead of Leon Haslam of Team ...