The new 2019 YZF-R25 will replace the current model which was previewed last January which is one of the popular 250cc sports model from Yamaha.
While retaining its powerful 250-cc liquid cooled, in-line 2 cylinder DOHC engine and reliable chassis, this model is equipped with a rich of new features and equipment to boost the ride quality.
1) Inverted front for good balance of light, agile handling and performance.
2) New front assembly designed for outstanding handling with M1 type center air intake.
3) New fuel tank design and altered handlebar position to balance character for the street and usability on the circuit.
4) New front fairing and windscreen for improved aerodynamic performance.
5) LED highlights with a “Glaring Face” look and LCD instrument panel and handlebar crown.
It comes with two attractive colours, Blue and Red, which will be delivered to your dealer shop starting from 3rd week of March onward.
In addition, a stainless steel Yamaha Disc Lock will come along with every new YZF-R25.
The new YZR-R25 is priced is RM19,998.00, excluding insurance, road tax and registration fee. An increased of around RM500 from the previous model.