Kawasaki launches Ninja 300 and Z300 in to Malaysia market, both models were spotted in Motor Sim Jalan Ipoh, so you can get a glimpse of the Ninja 300 ABS and the Z300 ABS models, but the non ABS are also available. With 296cc of fuel-injected with 35hp, definitely will be an adrenaline-rush-inducing performance with effortless handling characteristics, the Ninja 300 & Z300 will torch the competition across the board including bikes with significantly larger engines. Bear in mind, this is not your average small sportbike, if I can do say so my self, so dont let it fool you. With a smooth, effortless shifting facilitated by an F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions for more exciting performance and smoother downshifts.
Kawasaki is raising the bar even higher as these models is equipped with a long list of amenities such as optional ABS, FCC assist slipper clutch, air management system, digital injection and an innovative frame design that offer a perfect balance between rigidity and lightness.
Buy it because it’s practical. Own it because it is awesome!. Make your move and make it on a Ninja 300 or a Z-Series 300 today!
– The bigger engine! With 296cc, this liquid-cooled parallel-twin, sure can wheelie machine
– Stiffer frame delivers better feel.
– seat height is perfect for shorter rider.
– The slipper clutch really helps make downshifts smoother.
– Gorgeous new colurs
– Adjustable mirrors show what’s behind you! or you can do without! Getting the racy feel!
The Ninja 300 priced at RM26,989 and Z300 at RM25,989.