Kasma Daniel Kasmayudin grabs a wild card ticket at the Malaysian Motor Grand Prix (MotoGP) 2017, which will take place at the end of this month.
Kasma is currently competing in the FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Championship, will join the Moto3 ... Read More
Things are just about to get hot again at SIC as Malaysia prepare to host the penultimate round of the 2017 MotoGP World Championship from 27 to 29 October. In an unprecedented strategy, SIC today announced and launched ticket prices for ... Read More
So, you’ve decided to attend a track day, and you’re excited to see what your bike (and you) can do on the circuit. There’s a lot to learn—it can be a bit bewildering—and you may have some questions. What should you expect at a track day? What is ... Read More
The ‘King of the Sachsenring’ & reigning World Champion Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) takes his eighth successive win from pole position at the GermanGP, while home boy Jonas the Rookie Folger (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) took his first podium. Jones ... Read More
The ‘King of the Sachsenring’ takes his eighth successive pole at the venue in a washed out Q2 with Petrucci hot on the chase
Reigning World Champion Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) has taken his eighth consecutive pole position at the Sachsenring, but it was anything but easy ... Read More
DRAMATIC CLASSIC AT THE ‘CATHEDRAL’
Valentino Rossi’s 10th win at Assen, adds another stunning chapter to his story at the ‘Cathedral’ of speed, as the number 46 took his tally to 115th win ahead of Danilo Petrucci (Octo Pramac Racing) over the line, six hundredths of a seconds ... Read More
Sunday Guide: Moto3
• Jorge Martin has topped qualifying for the fifth successive race and he is aiming to be the first rider to win a Moto3 race from pole since Brad Binder in Australia last year.
• Bo Bendsneyder has qualified on the front row for the ... Read More
Sunday Guide: Moto2
• Franco Morbidelli starts from pole for the fourth time this year. After winning the first three races of the year, Morbidelli has had one podium in last four races.
• In second place on the grid is Takaaki Nakagami, which is his first front ... Read More
Sunday Guide: MotoGP
• Johann Zarco starts from pole for the first time in just his eighth race in his rookie MotoGP season. This is the first pole by a French rider in the MotoGP class since Olivier Jacque was on pole in Germany in 2002. This is ... Read More